Website Hojona Medical
I am working with a fantastic client in Kent who require a locum Speech & Language Therapist with ASD experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Challenging Behaviour
The post holder will lead a specialist Communication Team (Including the Learning Resources Centre) to support children and young adults with complex needs including Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Severe Learning Disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
This is a great client with excellent learning opportunities and ongoing contract length or permanent.
Pay rate is negotiable dependant on experience but likely £26-29/hour locum. £32,196-£34,081 permanent.
Must be HCPC registered and eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested, please contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 967 3841 for a chat today.
We are working with a number of clients, UK wide, so if you are a Speech & Language Therapist looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
What Hojona Medical can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
- Paid weekly – on time, every time!
- We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
- Accessible – offices in London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help you identify and find your next opportunity.