The Royal Borough of Greenwich is looking to hire two Qualified Social Workers for their Complex review team. You will be required to manage a caseload of Adults and Older people with Complex needs. Post-qualified experience within an adult service and previous in complex or review teams is desirable. You are also required to have completed your AYSE year as a trainee Social Worker.
Main duties include:
- Carrying out assessment’s for working age adults and Older Persons and their carers
- Obtaining multi-disciplinary assessments of need
- Care management
- Designing intensive care packages
- Carrying a caseload of service users
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
Whats on offer:
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Competitive pay rate in line with current MOC guidelines
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Please contact Jack on 0203 908 8072 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.