Website Hojona Medical
I am currently recruiting for a Qualified Band 6 Occupational Therapist required to work in Epsom community and will also be required to assist with hospital discharges at Epsom General Hospital.
Details on this position:
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- Immediate or January start– ongoing contract
- A Recognised Occupational Therapy qualification (degree or diploma)
- Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A valid driving licence and access to a car
The client requires someone with an up to date working knowledge of relevant national & local policy and statutory guidance & legislation in relation to the provision of social care services. An applied knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act 2005. A sound knowledge of social care processes and responsibilities and an in depth knowledge of medical conditions and the likely impact on the individual. Knowledge of the principals of confidentiality and information governance and how these apply to social care.
If you are interested, please contact Chris on email@example.com or call 0203 967 3841 for a chat today.
We are working with a number of clients, UK wide, so if you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
What Hojona Medical can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
- Paid weekly – on time, every time!
- We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
- Accessible – offices in London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help you identify and find your next opportunity.