Website Hojona Ltd
Hojona Specialist Staffing are providers of qualified and unqualified social care, GP, hospital doctors and medical professionals throughout the UK. With over 30 years of industry experience, we work with local authorities, NHS, private and charitable organisations supplying to all social care and medical disciplines.
Hojona are currently recruiting for Advanced Qualified Social Workers to work within a Family Intervention Team in Norfolk.
The role is full time and is paying £32.00 per hour, please find below further information on the role:
Family Intervention Team
Candidates working in this type of team will need to possess previous demonstrable experience of the following:
· Working in a multi-agency forum managing cases in the child protection, Court, looked after children, adoption and child in need arena
· Excellent communication and relational skills to support the assessment and direct work with children and families
· Attending child protection conference and preparing the reports
· Working in a front line team within the last three years, demonstrating excellent organisational skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Using a signs of safety approach be able to undertake a comprehensive and analytical social work assessment to support decision making for children and young people
All candidates will need excellent knowledge of child care legislation and experience of preparing and presenting evidence to the Court.
If you are interested in hearing more about the following position please contact Hojona – Tom 0203 908 8063 or firstname.lastname@example.org