Website Hojona Ltd
Hojona Specialist Staffing are providers of qualified and unqualified social care, GP, hospital doctors and medical professionals throughout the UK. With over 30 years of industry experience, we work with local authorities, NHS, private and charitable organisations supplying to all social care and medical disciplines.
Hojona Ltd is seeking Qualified Social Workers for teams within London. Candidates must have Children and Families experience ideally, they will have experience of Looked After Children as well as experience of managing a range of cases.
The successful candidates will need to be HCPC registered, with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience and hold over 2 year’s direct experience within Children services.
Candidates working in this type of team will need to possess previous demonstrable experience of the following:
- Working in front line looked after children team
- Preparing matching reports for children and presenting these to a panel supporting decision making for children
- Attending Looked after children’s reviews and preparing the reports for the review
- Developing tailored plans to meet the needs of Norfolk’s look after children working closely with multiagency partners
Candidates will need excellent communication and relational skills to undertake direct work with children, their carer’s and their birth families. They will also need to be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Diploma in Social Work or equivalent
· HCPC registration as a Social Worker
· Up to date professional and technical expertise
· Significant post qualifying experience of working social care setting
· Experience of managing or supervising in children’s social services
Excellent rates of pay
Claim up to £500 Referral bonus
Training and Support
Free annual DBS
Hojona Ltd is an agency specialising in the recruitment of Social Care Staff. With over 30 years combined industry experience, you can be sure that we will find you the perfect placement, with an experienced and dedicated Consultant on hand, every step of the way!
Looking for work? We are here to help. Just call a member of the team now to discuss your options and to find a role that is right for you!
Contact Kim Gard on: 0203 908 8063 or email@example.com
Please attach up to date CV when applying.